Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 661

BeitragThema: Alyssa Milano sagt....   Do Aug 14, 2008 6:28 pm

►"Every time I decide I want a child I get another pet. I have 3 dogs, 13 birds and 3 horses, what does that tell you?"

►"I turned vegetarian after 9/11. A friend of mine came back from New York and said that he couldn't stand the smell of burnt flesh. It immediately reminded me of a barbecue." - On her decision to become a vegetarian."

►"Animals, they are one of the most beautiful gifts we have and, you know, if there are people that have compassion, there are very few people that put their money into animal rescue organizations. And if there is someone that has that passion, animals need all the help they can get."

►"I Feel really fortunate to have a public voice strong enough to affect change"

►"Being a child star helped bring me out of a shell so now I feel I am able to express myself artistically in public, wich is an important gift."

►"I think our sense of humor in any situation is very much who I am in real life"

►"It's nice to be important but it's improtant to be nice"

►"No metter how dire the situation or how scary the demon is that she has to battle, Phoebe never loses her sense of humor.And that's me."

►"It's very hard to leave these countries without coming home with babies. I've always wanted to be a mother and I think when the time is right, it will definitely be something I focus on. Hopefully, at some point in the future, it will happen but if it doesn't happen in the natural sense of meeting the right persone who will want to be a father of my children,I'm not opposed to adopting at all"
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://alyssa.forumieren.de

Alyssa Milano sagt....
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Alyssa Milano :: all about Alyssa Milano :: all about Alyssa Milano-
Gehe zu: