Alyssa Milano
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Alyssa Milano

Alles über die Bezaubernde Miss Alyssa Milano

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Alyssa's April Blog

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Ginny
Admin
Admin
Ginny

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 661

Alyssa's April Blog Empty
BeitragThema: Alyssa's April Blog   Alyssa's April Blog EmptyMo Aug 18, 2008 5:27 pm

Alyssa's April Blog Alyssa10
2008-04-24
Alyssa's April Blog
"I thought I would update you a bit on my life."

Hello everybody! I hope you are all well and happy. I thought I would update you a bit on my life. I am well. My stint on “My Name Is Earl” is finished shooting on May 2nd. I had a great time doing this show. It was truly an amazing experience. I am going to miss the cast and crew. It is always sad saying goodbye. You would think after 27 years in this business I would get used to that part but… I haven’t. When you work 12-14 hours a day with a group of people, it is hard to not get attached. They have a special thing going on over there and I am proud to have been a part of their success.

So… I have some very exciting news to share. I have just signed on to do a pilot by Dreamworks/ABC Studios for ABC. It’s a half hour, single camera show by the outstanding Kristen Newman. There is no title yet so they are calling it “The Untitled Kristen Newman Show”. The script is so freaking good I can’t even tell you. It’s warm, funny, slightly twisted, and has a ton of heart. I play Lou. She has put her life on hold to essentially parent her crazy parents. Her dad has younger kids from his second marriage that Lou is basically co-parenting with him and her mom is a career driven women and is enjoying being single a little too much. When her dad decides to get married again for the 3rd time Lou learns that her new step-mom has a really hot son and the family dynamic takes a new, chaotic, twist. Oh God… I hope ABC picks up this pilot. It has such potential. Keep you fingers crossed for me please. I hope they give us a chance.

In other news… My brother’s EP is out on iTunes. I am so proud of him. If you have a second, go on over and check it out. His band is called “Chloroform Days” and the album is called “No Traffic EP”. I promise you, his music will inspire you. It is amazing. Can you tell that I am proud of him? I am sooooooooo proud of him.

I am so happy the weather is starting to warm up. The ranch is so cozy this time of year. We have the craziest frogs living in the creek that runs behind the house. They are so loud. It is a wonderful way to fall asleep and to wake up. I am blessed.

I promise to keep you posted on the pilot when there is news to report. And as always, thank you so much for reading and caring.

Peace,
Light,
And Love,
Alyssa
Nach oben Nach unten
https://alyssa.forumieren.de

Alyssa's April Blog
Seite 1 von 1