Alyssa Milano
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Alyssa Milano

Alles über die Bezaubernde Miss Alyssa Milano

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Ghostbusters video game cast update: Alyssa Milano

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Ginny
Admin
Admin
Ginny

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 661

Ghostbusters video game cast update: Alyssa Milano Empty
BeitragThema: Ghostbusters video game cast update: Alyssa Milano   Ghostbusters video game cast update: Alyssa Milano EmptyMo Aug 25, 2008 2:15 pm

Ghostbusters video game cast update: Alyssa Milano Kerb_b10

There are reports( http://protoncharging.com/gb/ ) that the makers of a new "Ghostbusters" video game are creating a new character that will be voiced by Alyssa. I looked up alyssa.com and saw this article mentioned in the news section, but it isn't mentioned on the celebrityloop.com homepage. I'm curious to know if this news is true? I think it would be awesome. And with the realistic way video game characters look today, I'm wondering if the character will look like Alyssa. Also, alot of video games now use actors to record the characters movements, so I wonder if Alyssa will be doing the "acting" for the character as well.

In this month’s issue of German gaming magazine, PC Action, Terminal Reality executive producer Brendan Goss spoke a bit about the game and the cast - the most interesting reveal was the mention of Alyssa Milano as part of the cast. No word on her role, though it’s not hard to assume she will be voicing the new love-interest and damsel in distress.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://alyssa.forumieren.de

Seite 1 von 1