Alyssa Milano
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Alyssa Milano

Alles über die Bezaubernde Miss Alyssa Milano

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Hey guys! 2008/09/02

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Ginny
Admin
Admin
Ginny

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 661

Hey guys! 2008/09/02 Empty
BeitragThema: Hey guys! 2008/09/02   Hey guys! 2008/09/02 EmptyDo Sep 04, 2008 12:38 pm

Hey guys! 2008/09/02 Alyssa10
2008-09-02
Hey guys!
I just got home from my vacation.
I just got home from my vacation. I went to Hawaii for ten whole days and had the best time. I rode horses. I kayaked. I snorkeled. I saw the most beautiful rainbow. I slept like a champion. I ate too much. It was awesome.

First things first, did you see Barack’s acceptance speech? If not, here is a link. I watched this speech with goose bumps and lots of tears.

So… I know my mom shared the amazing news about my pilot. Can you believe it? Oh my goodness, I am so excited! I can’t see straight. Every night when I go to bed, I think about the show and the character. I think about how much fun it’s going to be discovering new things about her. I think about exploring all the relationships with my cast and their characters. I think you guys are going to love it because not only is it - laugh out loud funny - but it has a lot of heart. There’s a lot of dysfunction that “Lou” is coming to grips with but the foundation of that family chaos is just pure love. I think there is something for everyone to relate to in this show. And the cast is so talented. There isn’t a weak link in the bunch. I can’t wait to hear what you guys think.

The production details are still being worked out but it seems like we will start production some time in October for possibly a January premiere. I will keep you posted as things progress.

I feel so blessed to have another show on the air. Don’t think for a second that I don’t realize how lucky I am. I am lucky and I know it. Thanks to all of you who sent good vibes and prayers my way during the stressful “waiting game”. I love what I do but much like any performer, I also love making you guys proud. Your support made all that crazy stress worth it. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Peace,
Light,
AND LOVE,
Alyssa
Nach oben Nach unten
https://alyssa.forumieren.de
Jenny
Admin
Admin
Jenny

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

Hey guys! 2008/09/02 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Hey guys! 2008/09/02   Hey guys! 2008/09/02 EmptyFr Sep 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Ich liebe es, wenn sie auf ihren Blog was schreibt.
Die Serie ist bestimmt toll, ich hoffe sie kommt i-wann auch mal hier!!

Faith, hope and love, Jenny
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.alyssa.forumieren.de

Hey guys! 2008/09/02
Seite 1 von 1