Alyssa Milano
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Alyssa Milano

Alles über die Bezaubernde Miss Alyssa Milano

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Time flies when you are having fun

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Jenny
Admin
Admin
Jenny

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

Time flies when you are having fun Empty
BeitragThema: Time flies when you are having fun   Time flies when you are having fun EmptyDi Sep 30, 2008 7:10 pm

It is hard to believe that the season is over. Where does the time go? It really does speed up the older you get. To all my readers in your twenties: Enjoy it. Don't rush. Bask in the glory of this time in your life.

I hate the end of regular season baseball. Not only because it means that we will shortly be without baseball, but also because it means winter is coming. That's another thing about baseball that I love. I love that it is so representative of a passing year and time. The postseason brings fall. The offseason brings winter. Spring Training brings the promise of the summer and a clean slate.

We have clinched the NL West and that is glorious. Manny should be the NL MVP. We wouldn't be where we are right now without him. And Andre Ethier had a breakout year. I am very proud of you, Andre.

The season has had its ups and downs but overall, it was a great reminder of what I love about the sport. With a little bit of hope, an amazing skipper, and a player with a big bat and a seemingly bigger heart, the boys in blue fought the good fight and made it to the postseason.

I just want to take a moment to thank St. Louis for their unbelievable hospitality during my visit. Thank you, St. Louis Cardinals and thank you to everyone who stood in line and supported the TOUCH appearance (Kent Loan and CJ - you are the best!). I truly had a wonderful time and will remember it with great fondness. I am such a lucky girl.

Here are some pictures from the event:

Pics gibt's später, sry
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.alyssa.forumieren.de

Seite 1 von 1