Alyssa Milano
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Alyssa Milano

Alles über die Bezaubernde Miss Alyssa Milano

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

NEW MLB POST: "OFFSEASON BLUES"

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Ginny
Admin
Admin
Ginny

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 661

NEW MLB POST: "OFFSEASON BLUES" Empty
BeitragThema: NEW MLB POST: "OFFSEASON BLUES"   NEW MLB POST: "OFFSEASON BLUES" EmptySo Feb 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Alyssa hat in ihrem MLB blog gepostet. Dort schreib sie über das Buch das sie geschrieben hat , das im März in den USA zu kaufen sein wird.

Das hat Alyssa geschrieben:

Offseason blues
I apologize for not writing in a long time. So many exciting things have happened since my last post. Most importantly, my lovely David proposed and I have been basking in engagement bliss. Needless to say, we are over the moon.

I also wanted to share some other news. I have spent the last year writing a book, and after lots of research, revisions, self-doubt, neuroses, drafts, and anxiety attacks it is finally finished! It will be released March 24 and I couldn't be happier. Or more terrified. I am happy for all the obvious reasons and terrified for all the really, really obvious reasons.

The book is called Safe At Home: Confessions of a Baseball Fanatic. When I initially began plotting out the book in my head, my intention simply was to write about baseball from a woman's perspective. But once I actually sat down and started writing, it became much more of a personal experience. Throughout the book, I use baseball as a mirror to my life, experiences, and memories, dating back to my childhood. The result is part memoir and part philosophical love letter to the sport that found me when I needed it most.

And... Joe Torre wrote the forward which makes me prouder than you could ever friggin' imagine. I'm so not worthy, but so damn appreciative.

Okay... so.... what a totally odd off-season. Have you guys read this article from the Los Angeles Times? What do you think? Collusion or contusion?

Have you watched the MLB Channel yet? It is awesome and made the off-season much, much, much, easier to get through.

Who is going to the World Baseball Classic? I went in 2006 and it was some of the best fundamental baseball I have ever seen.

A-Rod did steroids in 2003? Who else wasn't surprised by this? Puh-lease.

Hopefully, my next post will be about what a genius Ned is by being ever so patient and finally signing Manny. (Please).

Until then...

Peace,

Love,

AND BASEBALL,

Alyssa
Nach oben Nach unten
https://alyssa.forumieren.de

NEW MLB POST: "OFFSEASON BLUES"
Seite 1 von 1