Alyssa Milano
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Alyssa Milano

Alles über die Bezaubernde Miss Alyssa Milano

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

MLB Post: It's not easy being green

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Dani
Admin
Admin
Dani

Männlich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

MLB Post: It's not easy being green Empty
BeitragThema: MLB Post: It's not easy being green   MLB Post: It's not easy being green EmptyMi März 04, 2009 9:57 pm

The frogs at my house have started gribbetting! It happens every year around this time. As soon as the sun starts to set they get really loud. They are impassioned frogs. They just gribbett like there is no tomorrow. At around 8 p.m., my outdoor lights click on via the timer and all at once the frogs will just stop. For about 25 seconds there is silence. Not a sound. And then... "Gribbet". greencapauthentic.jpgThe silence is broken by a singular frog, the apparent ringleader, who gribbetts and in doing so lets the other frogs know that it is okay for them to join back in.
MLB Post: It's not easy being green Greencapauthentic-thumb-300x300
I tell you this, not because I am annoyed by all the ruckus (on the contrary, I love the ruckus) but because when the frogs come, when I hear their chirps, I know it is almost time for Opening Day!

So... speaking of green, Nomar possibly to the A's? I am going to miss him.

Did you hear Vin call Hudson: "O Dog", on Sunday? My dad and I laughed.
MLB Post: It's not easy being green Green2-thumb-190x190
And... speaking of another kind of green, the whole Manny fiasco was kind of numbing. I am happy to hear that he and the club finally have agreed on the two-year deal. Don't get me wrong; I love the guy on our team. I want the guy on our team. He makes the difference. green2.jpgHe is worth big money. But when we are in a time where people are struggling to keep their homes and jobs, following this obscene negotiation seemed like a total alternate reality. If I were Manny, I would have taken a big (and I mean BIG) sum of the first year's salary and given it to outreach organizations for at-risk children in and around Los Angeles. Or even better...he could have settled on 40 million for two years, 20 million a year, and negotiated another 8 million in donations that could be "deferred payments", to the charities of Manny's choice. Frank then could have just written off the 8 mil as donations, Manny would be making a difference in a struggling economy, and we could have just moved on from all this craziness and play ball. Instead, it dragged into Spring Training and now is finally settled.

Anyhoo, I'm venting. I've just noticed that this entry kind of has a green theme.

In other news, I'm about to start another pilot for ABC. That's all I'm going to say about that. Yup. I don't want to jinx it. Gribbet.

Peace,
Love,
AND BASEBALL,
Alyssa

P.S. The Dodgers wore green in 1937.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://alyssa.forumieren.de

MLB Post: It's not easy being green
Seite 1 von 1